Sunday, December 7, 2014

The week in photos...

It's been another interesting week.  I can't really find a common theme, so here are some random photos...


Fitbit dashboard on my phone



 I LOVE my Fitbit, an early Christmas present.  It tracks your steps, miles, calories, etc.  And most days I achieve my goal of 10,000 steps.

 Interesting how an electronic device can inspire you to get outside and walk and walk and walk...Hey, if it works, go for it!



















Mike and I both survived the flu.  I was down for a day, and it hit Mike for three days.  He slept and slept, and periodically I checked to make sure he was breathing...

Alive?

I had outpatient surgery on Friday, and it took me awhile to realize I was in a kid's room.  I know, what was the first clue?

t
Thanks Mike for this lovely photo...



And then there are a few random shots around town...

"Get a load of this"


"Just Drains" 

 I almost rear-ended the truck getting the picture of  "You just can't fix stupid". What can I say?

Angie and Adam with pillows
And of course I've been busy making a few Christmas gifts...

And I see some amazing views while walking...

Creek near my mom's house

Stay healthy and have a great week!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment