Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Family frenzy

Sometimes the stars and moon align, and the whole family gets together for a crazy evening of constant motion. Talking, laughing, eating, kids jumping and playing.  It really doesn't get much better than this.

Niece Diane & great nephew Rhys
My sister Angie & great niece Alice at Barney's Easter Party!
Nephew Dane and his dad Eric
Reading and general horseplay
Nephew Dane reading to great niece Violet



Great niece Violet

 Great nephew Rhys and his dad Jeff

Niece Diane, her husband Andrew and dad Ron


Getting ready for a group photo

And we attempted a few serious family photos...

My sister Pam, her husband George and kids Rich and Alex

The whole clan.  Four generations!

Brother Gary and his wife Peggy
 Judy and Ron's family
Mom and grand kids
Me and Mike
Mom, grand kids and great grand kids
By the end of the evening we were exhausted from laughing.  And maybe my back hurt a bit after playing horse with my great niece Alice, meaning she jumped on me. The horse.  

And I'll leave you with a couple of cool cats...
Traveling with Gilbert

Have a great week!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment