Thursday, December 6, 2012

Enjoying the holidays

Christmas cactus
I love this holiday season filled with family and friends...





During a lovely Thanksgiving celebration at Pam and George's house in Cincinnati, we had a wonderful sojourn to the arboretum...










Me and mom

Thomas theTank Engine





Amazing orchids
Me and Mike


And then there was also a great Thanksgiving Day with George's family...
Mom and Joan (George's mom)

Scrabble with George, mom and Pam


And some craft work...
Pam, Alex, mom and me


Felt trees with beads







And then decorating for Christmas...

Christmas tree hoisted out of the attic (Mike's idea, what can I say?)


Decorated tree
Mantle...including reindeer by Craig and trees by me...
Outdoor decorations
And as if if Christmas decorating and gifts and parties weren't enough, I decided on some painting and decorating...

Wendy making a decision on fabric





Seems like there is time this year to enjoy family and friends and decorating.  And if we don't get it done today, there's tomorrow. Somehow this is how I expected retirement to be...

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment